- First, the GMs and shift managers are often much more candid.
- Second, they know how often calls to support are required.
- Third, many POS problem are ignored or averted by rebooting the system or some other workaround.
- General: How is the support?
- Specific: Do you reach a support tech immediately or does one call you back later? If they do not take your call immediately, how long does it take them to get back to you? Are they knowledgeable? How long does it take them to resolve your issues?
- General: What do you like and dislike about the POS software?
- Specific: Is it easy to use? Do the screens respond fast? Can it handle a busy environment? Does it have any bugs that you know of?
- How is the delivery & driver dispatch software? Is it intuitive for employees? Is it easy to manage? How hard or easy is it to cash out/balance a driver's money? Does it prevent driver theft and coupon scams?
- How is the dine-in software? How does your business do table service? (This varies between businesses.) Is it easy for your servers to use? Is it easy to recall and add to tickets? Does it allow you to split tickets quickly? How so?
- How is the cash handling and balancing? Is it easy to use? Is it accurate?
- How is the back office area? Is it easy to use? Is it flexible? Are the reports accurate?
|This story and all of our great free content is supported by:|
|Firefly Technologies Choose Phoenix™ Point-of-Sale from FireFly Technologies for complete pizza delivery, table-service, and multi-store management. You'll enjoy reliability, ease-of-use, and the latest features. Call 866-678-6781 for a personalized online demo.|