JETTV.com: The FBI believes it may have solid leads that point to a suspect in what has become known as the "pizza bomber" case. Delivery driver Brian Wells died in 2003 when an explosive collar detonated and killed him. Authorities believe Wells was led to a pizza customer's house, forced to wear the collar and told to rob a bank or be killed.
- FBI reveals more clues in bizarre ''pizza bomber' case
- FBI displays notes found near pizza delivery driver killed by neck bomb
- Possible lead in death of pizza delivery driver killed by explosive
- Pizza delivery driver killed by bomb had police record
- Colleagues say pizza delivery driver killed in explosion was contented, reserved