Sentina has announced the launch of its new Sentina uSign Series of LED displays for restaurants, bars, hotels and all customer facing retail businesses seeking a low-cost eco-friendly way to update their consumer messaging.
- Displays incorporate an enhanced LED lighting design that feature customized Super LED lights that are 20 percent brighter than conventional LED lights
- Super LED lights are embedded behind a proprietary Shoji screen-based Optical Reflection Panel that produces an ultra-bright, evenly dispersed edge-to-edge light that virtually eliminates heat emission
- Ultra-lightweight display frames are constructed entirely of recycled plastic
- Each Sentina uSign frame consumes only 6 watts of power, which translates to an operating cost of less than a penny per-day in normal usage.
- Each 8-1/2-inch-by-11-inch display costs only $80.00
Sentina uSigns also can be vertically or horizontally stacked or hung in any kind of retail environment. Headquartered in Kenilworth, N.J., Sentina is a manufacturer of innovative, affordably priced consumer and business LED lighting solutions.