California Pizza Kitchen Inc. has relaunched its ambitious Thank You Card Program, whose lapse partially contributed to recent lackluster comps, according to executives.
Running through Oct. 8, 2010, CPK will give out 2.7 million Thank You Cards to customers dining at its full-service restaurants across the nation. Each party will receive a sealed envelope with their check, which contains a guaranteed prize, ranging from 10 percent off a meal to $25,000. The sealed envelopes are to be opened only by a CPK manager upon the guests’ return, and diners will have until Oct. 8 to redeem their prizes.
The newest component of the Thank You Card, which debuted early spring 2008, is the addition of a $100,000 sweepstakes, giving customers an opportunity to win twice. Customers can enter the online drawing at www.cpk.com/thankyou or on their mobile phone by entering the unique code they received from the inside of the envelope that was opened at the restaurant.
A list of prizes includes:
- $100,000 online sweepstakes
- $25,000 in cash
- $5,000 in cash
- $2,500 in cash
- $1,000 in cash
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills – Round-trip airfare on Jet Blue Airways and four-night stay at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA
- $1,000 Shopping Spree at Neiman Marcus
- Five Star trip to Hawaii - Round-trip airfare on Jet Blue Airways and a five-night stay at a five star hotel in Hawaii
- Frozen Pizza for a Year - Awarded as 52 coupons for free CPK frozen pizza, valid at any grocer where product is available
- 10 to 50 percent off your check on your return visit to CPK