California Pizza Kitchen Inc. has opened its newest unit in Braintree, Mass., its sixth Boston-area full-service restaurant.
The 6,100-square-foot CPK is located on the main level of the South Shore Plaza shopping mall. It will operate from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday; from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday; and from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sundays.
Guests can dine in or place a take-out order online, via their CPK iPhone app or by calling 781-602-6149.
The new Braintree location will donate 100 percent of all dine-in pizza sales on Jan. 31 to the Braintree Community Youth Center, a private, nonprofit organization that provides a safe, fun weekend space for youth in grades 6 through 12. In its third year, the center is currently raising funds to add to its current membership.
The new restaurant will feature CPK staples on its menu, an extensive drink lineup and many new items, including:
- Four Seasons Pizza with imported Italian tomatoes, oven-roasted artichoke hearts, salami, fresh mushrooms, mild onions and fresh mozzarella cheeses topped with fresh herbs and Parmesan cheese;
- Roasted Artichoke and Spinach Pizza, inspired by CPK's popular Spinach Artichoke Dip, with a blend of oven-roasted artichoke hearts, sautéed spinach and garlic, fontina, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and a spinach artichoke sauce;
- Baby Clam Linguini featuring linguini fini and baby clams with garlic, fresh Italian parsley, Parmesan cheese, white wine and red pepper flakes tossed in either a light lemon cream sauce or imported Italian tomatoes and fresh basil;
- Italian Deli Sandwich, a combination of spicy Capicola ham, salami and pepperoni topped with mozzarella and fontina cheeses, basil and shredded lettuce tossed in a herb-mustard Parmesan vinaigrette;
- Turkey Stack Sandwich, oven-roasted turkey breast, sliced fresh Roma tomatoes, mayonnaise, shredded lettuce and Grey Poupon Dijon honey mustard; and
- Butter Cake, CPK's newest dessert, an oven-baked butter cake served with fresh whipped cream.