Chuck E. Cheese is handing out Valentine’s Day cards, each redeemable for five free tokens to spend at any Chuck E. Cheese’s location.
The free, printable cards are available online.
This Valentine’s Day promotion encourages families to get creative. Chuck E. Cheese’s offers the following tips to do so:
- Cupcakes – Bake your favorite cupcakes, decorate and attach a friendly Chuck E. Valentine’s card to a Popsicle stick and place inside the center of each cupcake.
- Goodie Bags – Gather five or more pieces of your favorite candy, place inside a candy bag, punch a tiny hole in the corner of a Chuck E. Valentine’s card to attach a ribbon and tie to your candy bag with the ribbon.
- Cutout Hearts – Fold one sheet of construction paper in half, cut paper into an almond shape starting at one end of the crease, open to reveal a heart and paste your Chuck E. Valentine’s card in the center.
- Popsicle Stick Frames – Color and decorate four Popsicle sticks. Squeeze one drop of glue on each corner of the sticks to paste them together and form a rectangle. Then, squeeze a few more drops of glue behind your frame, and place your favorite picture behind the framed window. Let picture frame dry, wrap and stick your Chuck E. Valentine’s card to your wrapped frame using clear tape.
- Friendship Boxes – Decorate an old shoe box, fill with treats and place your Chuck E. Valentine’s card inside or attach on top of the closed lid.
Chuck E. Cheese’s encourages families to share their own creative Chuck E. Valentine’s projects via email to email@example.com.