LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Digital Signage Today announced it has published "Digital Menu Boards and ROI: Finding the break-even point for digital signage in foodservice."
The 16-page report includes information from real-world digital menu deployments by McDonald's, Burger King and others.
Topics covered in the report include:
- Sales uplift versus margin per transaction
- Branding, market share, operational improvement and other "soft ROIs"
- Real-world costs saved by migrating away from print signage
- The impact of nutritional labeling laws
- Digital signage as a tool to move high-margin product
- Best practices for digital menu board content
The complete report is available at http://www.networldalliance.com/digital-menu-boards-and-roi.