Columbus, Ohio-based Donatos Pizza has launched a new website to elevate its presence among potential franchise partners.
The site’s objective is to communicate why interested restaurant operators should consider Donatos Pizza as an ownership opportunity.
The site, which went live in February, features specific information about:
- Background on Donatos’ history and culture
- Training & Support
- Available markets for growth
- Costs and qualification criteria
- A description of Donatos’ Mutual Discovery Process
- A downloadable franchise kit
- Personal contact information for members of Donatos’ development team
“At Donatos, we pride ourselves on the unique and highly individualized approach we take with potential franchise partners,” said Jamie Davis, executive director of business development. “The creation of our new website will allow us to more effectively initiate our Mutual Discovery Process with sophisticated multi-unit restaurant operators in a collaborative and personal environment.”
Donatos Pizza was founded in 1963 and now includes more than 175 stores in six states.