Southern California-based Stonefire Grill has launched a “Healthy Alternatives” menu that features entrée salads, pizzas, salmon and chicken dishes with fewer than 500 calories.
With seven locations across the Southland, Stonefire Grill has teamed up with Healthy Dining and HealthyDiningFinder.com to develop the nutritional menu that is in keeping with the restaurants’ commitment to serving food with bold flavor profiles.
Among the items on the new Healthy Alternatives Menu:
- Spinach Salad, no dressing (440 calories)
- Cheeseless Grilled Veggie Pizza (170 calories per slice)
- Italian Chopped Salad with Chicken, no dressing (500 calories)
- Mesquite BBQ Chicken Breast (240 calories per serving; serves 2)
- Mesquite BBQ Tri Tip (210 calories per serving; serves 4)
- Sesame Glazed Fresh Salmon (350 calories per serving; serves 2)
- Grilled Vegetables with Feta cheese (110 calories per serving; serves 2)
- Cowboy Beans (180 calories)
“We created the Healthy Alternatives Menu in response to the growing number of guests who request specific nutritional information to accommodate their dietary needs,” said Mary Harrigan, who launched Stonefire Grill with her sister, Maureen, in 2000. “Our goal was to reinterpret some of our popular menu items with an eye toward making them more nutritionally sound without sacrificing the bold flavor and overall satisfaction that comes with dining at Stonefire Grill. Our test markets show that diners really love the new items.”