Sammy's Woodfired Pizza has teamed up with Stellar Solar to host a series of free solar dinner seminars at its San Diego County locations.
"We have made substantial strides in our internal efforts to save energy and source local, organic and sustainably grown ingredients," said Sammy's founder Sami Ladeki. "Working with Stellar Solar to host these dinner seminars is just another way we can promote sustainability and renewable energy in San Diego County. Our combined marketing efforts can reach a significant amount of people."
Seminars will be held beginning in July at Sammy's locations throughout San Diego County. They will include:
- An overview of all the federal, state, and local incentives available now;
- Lease options that allow you to go solar with no money down and can eliminate 100 percent of your electric bill;
- Financing options including the new SunPower loan;
- Test drives of a solar powered Nissan Leaf;
- A look at some of Stellar's 500-plus installations;
- Q & A with Stellar Energy Consultants; and
- Food and drinks from Sammy's.
Seminars begin at 6:15 p.m. with dinner served immediately after. More information is available online.