California Pizza Kitchen announced this week the addition of 10 menu items including a gluten-free crust option for 29 of its pizzas.
The crust joins a list of gluten-free items the chain identified earlier this year, including appetizers, soups, salads, specialties, CPKids items and desserts.
New menu items launched include:
- Mediterranean Focaccia – Added to the Small Cravings menu. Herb cheese focaccia served with Mediterranean Olive Oil and Parmesan.
- Crispy Mac 'N' Cheese – Added to the Small Cravings menu. Mac 'n' cheese lightly fried with panko, served on creamy cheese sauce.
- Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer – Lightly fried shrimp tossed in spicy sweet chili sauce with scallions and toasted sesame seeds.
- Artichoke & Broccoli Soup – A blend of artichoke hearts, broccoli, romano, cheddar and parmesan, garnished with homemade croutons.
- Caramelized Peach Salad – Field greens, spinach, warm caramelized peaches, dried cranberries, red onion, toasted pecans and gorgonzola tossed in white balsamic vinaigrette.
- Roasted Vegetable Salad – Roasted artichoke hearts, asparagus, Japanese eggplant, red and yellow peppers, corn and sun-dried tomatoes, served warm over Romaine lettuce, tossed in homemade Dijon balsamic vinaigrette and topped with fresh avocado.
- Habanero Carnitas Pizza – Slow-roasted pulled pork, red onions, cilantro pesto, mozzarella and queso cheese with spicy habanero salsa.
- Carnitas Tacos – Slow-roasted pork, homemade avocado salsa verde, red onions, cilantro, romaine and shredded Napa cabbage served with tortilla chips and roasted tomato salsa.
- Strawberry Shortcake – fresh strawberries on a shortcake biscuit with homemade whipped cream and candied lemon zest.
- Non-Fat Yogurt Smoothies – Strawberry, strawberry banana, mango, mango banana, peach.