ONOSYS, a LivingSocial company, has announced the winners of its 2012 Spark Awards. In its second year, the Spark Awards honor ONOSYS' clients for outstanding online ordering sales and continued growth.
To be considered for an ONOSYS Spark Award, clients must have reached monthly online ordering sales milestones at tiers ranging from $100,000 to $4 million between May 2011 and May 2012.
"The Spark Award program recognizes the exceptional restaurant brands that are leveraging the power of online ordering to fuel growth," said Stan Garber, partner at ONOSYS. "They are proof that a solid online ordering platform can spark new customers, higher order frequency, and larger average ticket sizes – all resulting in additional sales revenue."
The 2012 ONOSYS Spark Awards recipients include the following 17 restaurant chains:
- Boston Pizza
- Chanello's Pizza
- Corner Bakery Café
- Dion's Pizza
- East Side Mario's
- Hungry Howie's Pizza
- Jersey Mike's Subs
- Jet's Pizza
- Mr. Goodcents
- Panera Bread
- Papa Gino's
- Pizza Boli's
- Round Table Pizza
- Silver Mine Subs
- Toppers Pizza
In addition to surpassing monthly sales milestones, growth highlights from this year's winners list include the following:
- Online ordering sales for repeat winners have increased 30-60 percent compared to 2010-2011.
- 10-15 percent of total sales came from mobile web/app ordering.
- 50 percent increase in large ticket (catering) orders compared to 2010-2011.
- 72 percent increase in first time online ordering users across all restaurant chains.
- 4 million registered users across all restaurant chains, a 100 percent increase from 2010-2011.
"We're excited to see continued growth as more and more consumers turn to the web and mobile devices for food-related purchases. They see the value and convenience in ordering takeout and delivery regardless of where they are, and we look forward to forging ahead as a LivingSocial company with new products and features to better serve them," Garber said.
Read more about online initiatives.