Louisville, Ky.-based Boombozz Pizza & Taphouse is celebrating its 14th anniversary with a free pizza giveaway and the launch of a variety of new menu items.
On Sept. 3 beginning at 1 p.m., the St. Matthews, Highlands and Westport Village locations in the Louisville, Ky., area will each give away 50 of its newest creation, the Chicken Sausage and Peppadew Pepper pizza, featuring the sweet and spicy flavor of the Peppadew pepper and topped with all-natural grilled chicken sausage, red onion, goat and mozzarella cheeses with fresh basil on a garlic olive oil glazed crust.
"We are very proud to have been part of the Louisville community for the past 14 years, we constantly strive to bring unique, international flavors to our guests by adding distinct twists to our award-winning menu, and by incorporating flavors like the South African Peppadew pepper and all-natural grilled chicken sausage, we give guests an escape from the ordinary," said Tony Palombino, founder/CEO of Boombozz Pizza.
Additionally, on Sept. 16, Boombozz will debut new healthy menu items plus a new "Social Hour" that will offer special pricing on select appetizers and drinks seven days a week.
The new menu items will include:
- Balsamic Tomato Bruschetta: Roma tomatoes marinated with chopped garlic, fresh basil, aged Balsamic vinegar and topped with crumbled Feta cheese. Served with olive oil-toasted Ciabatta bread;
- Hummus & Flatbread: Served with stone-fired flatbread;
- Mediterranean Platter: A shareable dish featuring bruschetta, hummus, Greek olives, Peppadew peppers, assorted cheeses and flatbread;
- Soft Pretzels: Choice of half or full order served with beer cheese queso;
- BLT Wedge Salad: An iceberg wedge dressed with Applewood smoked bacon, vine ripened tomato and chunky bleu cheese dressing;
- En Fuego: Penne pasta tossed with Chipotle cream sauce and Asiago cheese garnished with Roma tomatoes and basil; and
- Caprese Flat: Stone-fired flat bread topped with Mozzarella, Roma tomato, fresh basil and pesto.
Read more about food and beverage innovations.