Urbanspoon, a mobile restaurant discovery application and reservation management system, has released its Most Popular Family-Friendly Restaurants list. The list features 100 of the most popular U.S. locations in the Urbanspoon community and features a variety of restaurant types.
The selected restaurants received the most positive reviews from professional food critics, bloggers, the Urbanspoon community and diners. Pizza proved to be the most popular food category on the list to cater to children's palates, followed by barbecue.
Pizza concepts recognized include:
- 800 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria, in California;
- La Famiglia Italian Restaurant, Florida;
- Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, Chicago;
- Pizzeria Lola, Minnesota;
- Eagle One Pizza, Humble Pie Pizzeria and Andolini's Pizzeria, Oklahoma;
- NYPD – New York Pizza Department, Aldo's Pizza Pies, Tennessee;
- Home Slice Pizza, Gina's Italian Kitchen and Pizzeria, Texas; and
- Pizzeria Paradiso, Washington, D.C.
Read more about restaurant trends.