Chuck E. Cheese's has launched its new summer promotion, the Power Their Play Challenge. The contest was launched in conjunction with the brand's Yogurt Squeezes launch and offers participants the chance to win free playgrounds and other prizes while completing outdoor challenges.
Each week beginning this week through July 21, 2013, parents and children are to complete a weekly challenge and then submit their pictures to the contest's official Power Their Play platform on Facebook. The challenges are created to inspire kids to go outdoors and get active.
Weekly winners will be chosen to win a backyard playground. At the end of the promotion, one grand prize winner will win a playground for their whole community. Here's how to get in on the action: The challenges include:
- Challenge 1, week of June 10: Share a photo of your child playing at a playground;
- Challenge 2, week of June 16: Share a photo of your child playing in the pool;
- Challenge 3, week of June 22: Share a photo of your child playing a summertime sport;
- Challenge 4, week of June 29: Share a photo of your summer vacation and how your child stays active away from home;
- Challenge 5, week of July 6: Share a photo of your child riding their bike; and
- Challenge 6, week of July 13: Share a photo of your child playing hopscotch, tag or any classic outdoor game.
Read more about social media contests and promotions.