Foodler, an online food ordering service, has announced its new corporate food delivery program, Foodler @Work. The service, which is targeted to the corporate lunch and special events crowd, includes online ordering, as well as a white-glove service advisor to assist with catering for special events.
With Foodler @Work, professionals ordering food for meetings and events have access to:
- Free online ordering from restaurant menus; individuals going to the same meeting can contribute to the order to further personalize the selection;
- Complete listings of restaurants that offer delivery and take-out;
- Accurate prices, restaurant savings and online coupons;
- Exclusive restaurant ratings and satisfaction indexes;
- An advisor to help select menu items for the group, or take care of all their meeting and event ordering;
- Corporate-earned points that are credited to their personal accounts.
"Using Foodler's service advisor has helped us by taking the burden of selecting menus, ordering, pick-up and more for our weekend-long events," said Ethan Bagley, founder and CEO of USpin. "The biggest benefit of Foodler @Work is removing all of the work of planning, sourcing and delivery of food for our events. This provides us with a lot more time to focus on the other parts of our event, and gives us confidence that the food will be top quality."
Foodler @Work account holders that order on behalf of their companies are rewarded in personal Foodler points that can be redeemed for FoodlerBucks, gift cards and merchandise. The new service was launched after a successful pilot program in Boston.
"Our white-glove service assistant really sets Foodler @Work apart from the competition, letting busy admins and executives focus on their core responsibilities while outsourcing the ordering to someone who knows and understands their dining habits and preferences," said Christian Dumontet, Foodler co-founder.
Read more about operations management.