Packaged Facts has released its latest analysis of the fast food restaurant industry, focusing on the quick-service, fast casual, and snack and beverage restaurant segments. "Foodservice Landscape in the U.S.: Chain Limited-Service Restaurants" includes the following information:
- How 26 different factors influence consumers' decisions to go to a fast food restaurant.
- Guest traffic analysis for quick-service restaurants and snack and beverage restaurants, with daypart and chain vs. independent share.
- Limited-service restaurant menu trending.
- Health and wellness trending.
- How technology trends are shaping the limited-service restaurant industry.
- The impact of macro-economic drivers on limited-service restaurant industry growth.
- And market size and forecasting through 2015.
The report, according to a company press release, also provides analysis of leading restaurant brands operating in four limited-service restaurant segments: Snack and beverage, quick-service, fast casual and cafeteria/buffet. For each brand, the report assesses competitive differentiation; growth strategy; menu development and trending; consumer food lifestyle consumer segmentation analysis; guest traffic trending by demographic; and sales performance and outlook. Brands analyzed, by segment, include:
- Baskin-Robbins, Dunkin' Donuts, Jamba Juice, Starbucks;
- Burger King, Chick-fil-A, KFC, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Sonic, Wendy's;
- Chipotle Mexican Grill and Qdoba;
- Old Country Buffet.
Read more about trends.