Restaurants everywhere are converting their menu boards from static to digital with LCD displays. Whether it's the local coffee shop or the latest restaurant concept, digital menu boards are becoming a staple for the modern restaurant. With the ability to centrally control menu content, change menu pricing and lower cost to make menu changes, it's a no brainer why restaurants are embracing this technology, said Cherryh Butler, editor of FastCasual.com and moderator of a free webinar, "What are you waiting for? Digital Menu Boards are here!"
"We have an all-star line up of industry pros to talk restaurant operators through the hows and whys of digital menu boards," said Butler about the event set for 2 p.m. Eastern, Oct. 3.
- Lyle Bunn, principal of Bunn Company and an independent analyst, adviser and educator focused on dynamic place-based media.
- Patrick Renna, chief financial officer of Boloco.
- And Craig Rathbun, North American Managing Director, Philips Signage Solutions.
The experts will discuss:
- How to transition your menu board from static to digital.
- How much it costs.
- Where to go for sourcing.
- How to leverage digital menu boards to grow your business and drive ROI.
- How to use "content" to maximize your results.
- Ways to implement your digital menu board strategy from the simplest to the most sophisticated.
- And common issues restaurant operators face when adopting DMBs.
Read more about digital signage.