Mellow Mushroom has introduced a Bootleg Bacon Fest menu across the U.S. and available now through Nov. 23.
The menu features bacon and pork-centered dishes. Also, 10 percent of proceeds from the three Denver area Mellows will benefit the state of Colorado in its flood relief efforts.
"We wanted to offer Mellow fans a new flavor experience to kick off the fall season," said Annica Kreider, VP of Brand Development. "Our two new artisan cocktails will also offer guests trendy new takes on traditional bourbon and rum drinks, both created to perfectly complement the comforting flavors of the fall and our bacon-inspired menu."
Items on the Bootleg Bacon Fest menu include:
- Don't Mind If I Dip: Made with a cream base flavored with crumbled Italian sausage, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, caramelized onions and MontAmoré cheese, gratinéed and garnished with sliced pepperoncini's and served with pita crisps.
- Wake-n-Bacon: A pie made with Mellow's signature dough with an olive oil and garlic base, topped with asparagus, Applewood smoked bacon, a roasted mushroom trio (shiitake, button and Portobello mushrooms), mozzarella and MontAmoré cheeses, and whole eggs, garnished with salt, pepper and chives.
- Bubba's Bacon Bonanza: Mellow's signature dough with an olive oil and garlic base, topped with Applewood smoked bacon, honey-glazed ham, pulled pork, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, and caramelized onions, all garnished with BBQ sauce, cilantro and housemade pickled red onions.
- The BLT Buckle: This BLT-style pizza is made with Mellow's signature dough and topped with garlic aioli, crumbled Applewood smoked bacon, mozzarella and MontAmoré cheeses. It's topped with romaine ribbons, diced tomatoes and more strips of Applewood smoked bacon.
- The Doublewide: A Cuban style sandwich made with pulled pork, Applewood smoked bacon, sliced honey glazed ham, mozzarella and MontAmoré cheeses, topped with house made pickled red onions and cucumbers, and creamy dijonnaise on a French roll.
- Family Feud: A dessert made with smashed Oreo cookies, vanilla bean mousse and bananas, all topped with chocolate sauce.
Additionally, the Mellow bar is offering two new additions to the beverage menu to complement the menu.They include the Red Bourbon Barrel made with Maker's Mark bourbon, maple syrup and citrus layered with Gnarly Head Merlot. The Call Me Pumpkin features Sailor Jerry rum, Monin pumpkin spice, agave sour mix and Mellow meringue with a garnish of cinnamon sugar on the glass rim.
Finally, the Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar will be part of the craft beer lineup for a limited time.
Read more about food and beverage rollouts.