Ice-O-Matic, a manufacturer of ice machines and dispensers, has introduced a new line of compact, under-counter ice machines created for small space applications.
Ice-O-Matic's new machines are available in 60-, 80- and 100-pound variations.
"Compact, self-contained units are the most popular size of ice machines worldwide, which is why we designed the HIS line for customers in all regions of the globe," said Scott DeShetler, Ice-O-Matic director of marketing and HIS Product Manager. "These units are perfect for installation in small bars and restaurants, kiosks, office buildings, spas — anywhere perfect-tasting ice is needed in a limited amount of space."
HIS machines feature horizontal evaporator plates that produce full-size cubes and storage capacity of up to 51 pounds. Other features include:
- Produces up to 100 pounds of ice per day with storage capacity of up to 51 pounds
- Horizontal evaporator plate constructed from durable, electroless nickel
- Euro styling
- Each unit is produced in both 50Hz and 60Hz voltages, meeting global requirements
- Each unit is low profile at 37" high and 15"-20" wide
- Large bin opening for easy access to ice
- With legs removed, each machine meets ADA requirements
- Front air intake and discharge for under-counter installation
Read more about equipment and supplies.