Global technology solutions provider Infusion is using this week's National Retail Federation Show in New York City as the backdrop to showcase its retail technology at its headquarters at 599 Broadway.
Central to this showcase will be the work Infusion did to help Richtree Natural Market Restaurant's rebrand, according to a news release.
Some of the key features include:
- 23-foot video mural that greets daily commuters as they pass the restaurant;
- Virtual hostess, Mrs. Green, a hologram that welcomes customers to Richtree;
- A tailored self-order system of kiosks that allows customers to skip the line and order and pay at their convenience;
- Digital menus that react instantly to changes in the central menu system; and
- A high-tech kids area features an interactive wall, a multi-player game and gesture-based tabletop projection games.
"With Richtree, we were able to set a precedent in how we use digital technology inside this one-of-a-kind dining and grocery experience," said John Rabasa, creative director at Infusion. "Whether it's ordering through the kiosk, playing the original games we created for the children's area, or walking by the 23-foot video mural, we saw an opportunity to use technology to tell the story of Richtree's new concept and brand in a way that is seamless and a natural fit."
Check out some photos from the concept here.
Read more about technology initiatives.