The International Foodservice Distributors Association and market research firm Technomic Inc. have teamed up to create a new webinar series for foodservice industry professionals.
According to a news release, the "Technomic Talks" series will offer intelligence briefings on foodservice industry topics. The first six webinars and their presentation dates are listed below; all will begin at 10 a.m. Central Time and conclude by 10:30 a.m.
- The Wicked Winter of 2014: Impact on Consumer Eating Out and Operator Sales (March 4)
- Sustainability: Consumer Expectations Of The Foodservice Industry (March 18)
- Sustainability: Foodservice Operator Activities and Attitudes (April 1)
- Updating the Impact of the Power Foodservice Distributors (April 15)
- State of the Street: A Look at the Evolving Nature of Independent Restaurants (April 29)
- Battle for Share: Supermarket Prepared Foods versus Restaurants (May 13)
These programs are offered on a complimentary basis to foodservice industry companies. Each participant will also receive an executive summary of the presentation, which includes call-to-action considerations.
For more information or registration assistance, contact Katie Ordover at 312-506-3941 or firstname.lastname@example.org.