- Improving Children's Menus, One Meal at A Time – May 17, 2 p.m.
- Sodium and the Healthy Plate – May 16, 2 p.m.
- Gluten Free on the Menu: Expanding Your Customer Base – May 17, 10 a.m.
- Glocalization: Culinology to the Rescue – May 19, 10 a.m.
- On the Menu: What's Hot, What's Not, and What's Next – May 17, 12 p.m.
- Food and Style Trends on the World of Catering – May 16, 2 p.m.
- Translating International Trends into Restaurant Concepts – May 16, 12 p.m.
For a full schedule of culinary events and attractions at NRA Show 2009, as well as the full schedule of more than 65 free education sessions, visit www.restaurant.org/show.