Jan. 8, 2012
In honor of National Pizza Week, today through Jan. 13, Bambino's Pizzeria, a pizza-and-microbrew restaurant located in Seattle's Belltown neighborhood, will offer 15-percent off all pizza orders. The restaurant also has introduced a new lineup of beers.
Added to Bambino's beer menu are Hitachino Nest Ancient Nipponia, Port Santa's Little Helper and St Feuillien La Blanche.
To prepare for the launch, Bambino's Pizzeria met with local brewing companies and handpicked the best beer to pair with the pizzeria's most popular dishes.
"At Bambino's Pizzeria, our customers are our friends and family, and we are known in the community for serving great beer and delicious pizza made with only the freshest ingredients," said Belle Coelho, owner of Bambino's Pizzeria.
Bambino's bottles and Bambino's Pizzeria Pairings:
- Lost Abbey Avante Garde suggested pairing: Benedetto Calzone Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Spicy Calabrese, Sausage, Spicy Pepper;
- Russian River Pliny the Elder suggested pairing: Gaius Plenius Pizza Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Spicy Salami, Castelvetrano Olive, Pecorino Pepato;
- Hitachino Nest Ancient Nipponia suggested pairing: Cheese Plate: Monchego - Monchego Cheese served with House made Crostinni;
- The Bruery Autumn Maple suggested pairing: Primavera Pizza – Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Olive, Onion, Tomato, Mushroom, Pepper;
- Port Santa's Little Helper suggested pairing: Tropicale Pizza - Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Ham, Pineapple;
- St. Fuellien La Blanche suggested pairing: Tre Gusti Pizza – Truffle Oil, Fontal, Potatoes, Onion;
- Lost Abbey Judgment Day suggested pairing: Mole Pizza - Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Salumi's Mole Salami.
Read more about food and beverage launches.