- PROJECT HELP
- WHITE PAPERS
COLUMBUS, Ohio — The second-annual Pizza Operators Workshop will kick off the North America Pizza & Ice Cream Show on Saturday, Feb. 26, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Greater Columbus Convention Center.
Whether your operation is brand-new, a long-time market favorite or somewhere in between, you don't want to miss this one-of-a-kind business-boosting opportunity.
The Pizza Operators Workshop will bring together pizza-industry experts to lead attendees through targeted seminars on:
* Operations: Big Dave Ostrander (a.k.a. the "Pizza Doctor"), Big Dave Ostrander Consulting. Oscoda, Mich.
* Dough: Tom Lehmann (a.k.a. the "Dough Doctor"), Director of the American Institute of Baking, Manhattan, Kan.
* Marketing: Tom Potter, Eagle Boys Pizza, Brisbane, Australia (read also NAPICS Update: Eagle Boys Pizza founder to speak at NAPICS); Ben LaMonte, LaNova Wings, Buffalo, NY; and Mark Ulrey, Flyers Pizza, Columbus, Ohio.
In addition, eight operator experts will be on hand to help during group problem-solving sessions. Every seminar is designed to let attendees bring their challenges to the workshop and go home with solutions to cut expenses and increase profitability.
Pizza industry experts who will be on hand include:
* Scott Anthony, Fox's Pizza Den, Punxsutawney, Pa
* Debbie Antoun, Taranto's Pizza, Lewis Center, Ohio
* Jeff Aufdencamp, Mama Mimi's Take 'N Bake Pizza, Columbus, Ohio
* Sean Brauser, Romeo's Pizza, Medina, Ohio
* Michelle Burt, Spanky's Pizza, Fremont, Mich.
* Brynne Humphreys, Avalanche Pizza, Athens, Ohio
* Tony Palombino, Tony Boombozz Pizzeria, Louisville, Ky.
* Michael Shepherd, Michael Angelo's Pizza, Kenton, Ohio.
In a 3:30 p.m. session titled Money Management, business finance advisors Michael J. Voinovich (SS&G Financial Services, Columbus, Ohio) and Jerry Federico (Select Payment--A Jack Henry Company, Waco, Texas) will discuss the finer points of managing the numbers in your operation.
Admission to the Pizza Operators Workshop is $165 for the first registrant and $99 for each additional registrant. This includes access to all POW seminars, handout materials, lunch, as well as admission to both days of the North America Pizza & Ice Cream Show on Sunday and Monday, Feb. 27-28.
To obtain this special additional-registrant rate, click here. You may also call 800-282-9049 to request a mail/fax registration.
Register early, as workshop attendance is limited to 150.
© 2014 Networld Media Group All rights reserved.