Oct. 3, 2012
The latest top-your-own fast casual pizza concept, which recently opened on Diversey Parkway in Chicago, is hosting a giveaway promotion on Sweetest Day, Oct. 20.
Pizza Persona features a top-your-own ordering line and pizzas prepared in 5 minutes. Offerings include vegetarian, carnivorous, gluten-free and desserts and prices range from $5 to $9 per pizza. The menu also includes pre-conceived pizzas ranging from $6 to $9. They include:
- The "Hottie," with hot sauce, mozzarella, jalapeños, red onions, grilled chicken;
- The "Meathead, with traditional sauce, mozzarella, sausage, pepperoni, bacon;
- The "Clubber," with ranch, mozzarella, cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes, grilled chicken, bacon;
- The "Hipster," with pesto, low-fat mozzarella, spinach, mushrooms, banana peppers, garlic; and
- The "Purist," with traditional sauce, fresh mozzarella, basil.
Also available are 6-inch dessert pies for $5 each, including the "Big Apple" (apples, brown sugar, butter), the "Camper" (graham cracker, chocolate sauce, marshmallows) and the "Sweetie" (chocolate sauce, M&M's, sprinkles).
For Sweetest Day, guests who purchase two regular personal pizzas will receive a complimentary dessert pizza.
Pizza Persona was founded in 2011 by Chicago residents and former college roommates James Kinnaird and Jeffrey Zucker after working on the concept for more than two years.
Read more about food promotions.