Feb. 18, 2009
COPPELL, Texas -- A two-night, three-day stay in New York and exclusive opportunity to dine one-on-one with Donny Deutsch, CNBC host and chairman of Deutsch Inc., will be up for auction at CiCi's Pizza's Big Idea, Restaurant Business Conference, slated to be held March 4-5 at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino.
While the first day will be open only to CiCi's franchisees, addresses on March 5 are free of charge and open to the public, featuring keynote presentations by Deutsch as well as Scott Young, senior vice president of Coca-Cola.
The silent auction item will include a two-night/three-day stay at a hotel, airfare, tickets to a Broadway show and a one-on-one dinner with Deutsch. Attendees must be present at the conference to bid at the auction and win the item.
Other presentations at the Restaurant Business Conference include:
- Restaurant Industry Outlook: Lane Cardwell, former president of Eatizi's & Brinker executive VP
- Commodity Forecast: John Nalivka, USDA consultant
- Getting ALL your Money to the Bank: Brian Davis, loss prevention & security expert
- Getting Vending Revenue to 10 percent in CiCi's Restaurants: Dave Myers, 30-year gaming veteran
- Surviving Obamanomics: Mike Donahue, VP of media relations, National Restaurant Association
- Franchising Update: Franchising Times, editorial staff
Cici's president Craig Moore and VP of operations Kyle Smith will kick off the conference on March 4 by outlining the company's vision for 2010 and 2011 to team members in attendance. Day two, which is open to the public, will begin with Deutsch delivering the keynote address and participating in a Q & A via satellite at 8:30 a.m.
For more information about the conference and how to register, please call Angie Zimmermann at (972) 745-9316.