- PROJECT HELP
- WHITE PAPERS
COPPELL, Texas — On a late January Caribbean cruise for more than 600 of its franchisees, managers and their families, CiCi's Pizza honored its top performers for 2004.
Company President Craig Moore and director of operations Kyle Smith presented awards in 13 categories to the following recipients:
* Single-unit Team of the Year: Kent Rogers, Auburn, Ala.
* Multi-unit Group of the Year: Frank Rogers, Dallas
* No. 1 in Sales for 2004: Mike Tolleson, Dallas
* No. 1 in Sales Growth for 2004: Frank Rogers, Dallas
* Manager of the Year: James Lindem, Harrisburg, Va.
* Operator of the Year: Jeff Hetsel, Pittsburgh
* Coach of the Year, presented by CiCi's University: Bob Wiggins, Atlanta
* Extraordinary Service Award: Shawn Cannon, St. Joseph, Miss.
* Turnaround Award: Quinn Newhall, Denver
* WOW Story of the Year: James Morgan, Tampa, Fla.
* Rising Star: Chris Morgan, Tampa, Fla.
* Visionary Leadership Award: Robert Bird, Cincinnati
* Entertainer of the Year: Bobby Thomson, Biloxi, Miss.
Topics: CiCi's Pizza
© 2015 Networld Media Group All rights reserved.