Feb. 4, 2010
California Pizza Kitchen Inc. announced a new Small Cravings menu in a company statement. Small Cravings deliver the flavors CPK is known for, but in smaller portions, inviting guests to explore the many tastes the restaurant offers.
To complement the Small Cravings, CPK is also offering Wine Cravings. The new Wine Cravings menu features wines from the recently launched wine list and will be poured as half glasses, most for under $5. The wine list is comprised of high quality distinctive wines hand-picked by Rick Rosenfield and Larry Flax, co-founders and co-CEOs of California Pizza Kitchen.
"With the new Small Cravings menu we are offering the innovative and bold flavors we are known for, but in smaller portions," said co-founder Rick Rosenfield. "We are encouraging guests to explore the many tastes of CPK, one small plate at a time."
CPK's Small Cravings range in price from $4-$7 and include:
- Asparagus & Arugula Salad: Fresh arugula, asparagus and sun-dried tomatoes tossed in a homemade lemon-herb vinaigrette, topped with toasted almonds and shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Buffalo Chicken: Crispy white meat chicken lightly fried and tossed in a spicy Buffalo sauce. Served with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
- Sweet Corn Tamale Ravioli: Ravioli filled with poblano peppers and cheese, tossed in a roasted pepper cream sauce with fresh sweet corn and fresh cilantro.
- Crispy Artichoke Hearts: Artichoke hearts lightly fried with Japanese panko bread crumbs, then sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Served with a homemade remoulade sauce.
- Mediterranean Plate: Tuscan white bean hummus, Feta cheese topped with extra virgin olive oil and a Greek Salad with cucumbers, red onions, fresh Roma tomatoes and Greek olives in a homemade lemon-herb vinaigrette. Served with traditional pizza-pita bread.
- The Wedge Salad: Crisp iceberg lettuce topped with blue cheese dressing, applewood smoked bacon, chopped egg and fresh diced Roma tomatoes.
- White Corn Guacamole & Chips: Fresh avocado, sweet white corn, black beans, jicama, green onions, red bell pepper, cilantro and Serrano peppers served with blue & white corn tortilla chips.