DiningGrades launches website to report restaurant food poisoning
June 26, 2014
Restaurant patrons can now report a suspected restaurant food poisoning event on DiningGrades.com and provide information to restaurant management, health departments and diners.
DiningGrades.com has developed the free solution that includes the following features:
- After selecting the restaurant, the user answers a limited number of questions about the event.
- Contact information, for corroboration by experts, is added.
- DiningGrades.com staff reviews the report.
- The report can be sent to the respective restaurant management team, the respective state or community health department.
- An alert is noted on the DiningGrades.com website/mobile devices for other diners.
“DiningGrades.com gives the restaurant patron an innovative, easy method to report a suspected event. The system simplifies and increases reporting of restaurant suspected food poisoning events,” Founder Harlan Stueven MD said in a news release.
Online / Mobile / Social