Domino's adds Fiery Hawaiian pizza to American Legends line
June 10, 2009
ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Domino's Pizza has introduced its new Fiery Hawaiian pizza, the latest addition to its popular Domino's American Legends specialty line.
The Fiery Hawaiian pizza features sliced ham, smoked bacon, pineapple, roasted red peppers, hot sauce, jalapenos and mozzarella cheese on a cheesy Parmesan crust. American Legend pizzas are made with 40 percent more cheese than a regular Domino's pizza.
In addition to the new Fiery Hawaiian, six other Domino's American Legend pizzas are available at $12.99 for a large or $10.99 for a medium:
- Philly Cheese Steak - Steak, onions, green peppers and mushrooms with provolone and American cheeses on a cheesy provolone crust
- Pacific Veggie - Roasted red peppers, spinach, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and black olives with feta, mozzarella and provolone cheese on a cheesy Parmesan crust
- Honolulu Hawaiian - Sliced ham, smoked bacon, juicy pineapple, and roasted red peppers with provolone and mozzarella cheese on a cheesy Parmesan crust
- Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch - Chicken breast, white sauce, smoked bacon, tomatoes and parsley with provolone and mozzarella cheese on a cheesy provolone crust
- Memphis BBQ Chicken - Chicken breast, barbeque sauce, onions and parsley with provolone, mozzarella and cheddar cheese on a cheesy cheddar crust
- Buffalo Chicken - Chicken breast, Buffalo hot sauce, onions and parsley with provolone and American cheese on a cheesy cheddar crust
Domino's American Legends are available at all continental U.S. stores, with promotional support from America's dairy farmers in cooperation with Dairy Management Inc. Cheesy crust is not available on Domino's American Legends thin crust.
Recommended For You