CHICAGO — Commercial water-treatment products supplier Everpure has announced the launch of SMARTWORKS, a turnkey water analysis program that provides foodservice operators with a completely customized water filtration solution.
The SMARTWORKS program provides step-by-step assistance on everything from end-user water testing to providing a user-friendly water analyzing and product sizing program.
To leverage the benefits of the SMARTWORKS program, operators only have to engage in a quick, simple process, which consists of:
- Registering at the newly redesigned Everpure Web site for a free water test kit
- Completing a quick water test
- Logging onto Everpure.com and entering data from analysis to reveal the unique containments, compounds and disinfectants that are negatively affecting customer satisfaction (taste or odor) or water-using equipment performance, such as: clogging, corrosion and energy loss and equipment failure
- Answering a simple survey on water usage and applications that are specific to the operation to compare the water data with specifications developed by a team of Everpure experts
- Receiving a comprehensive, easy to understand SMARTWORKS analysis report that provides educational information on the condition of the operation's water and where it needs to improve
Through its online program, SMARTWORKS restaurant operators who are interested in water treatment solutions are then put in touch with qualified dealers who can offer the Everpure product that best suits their needs.