The Foodservice Social Media Universe conference, set for Sept. 16-18, 2012 at the Swissotel in Chicago, is seeking award nominations for social media innovations in the foodservice and hospitality industries.
The awards will honor the best use of social media in the business-to-business and business-to-consumer space.
FSMU welcomes entries from all interested companies, but they must consist of campaigns launched within the foodservice and hospitality industries in 2011. The nominations process will close June 15. Once compiled, they will be viewed by the FSMU steering committee. The committee includes:
- Melissa Simpson, Manager of Social Media at Firehouse Subs
- Asif R. Kahn, Founder & President of The Location Based Marketing Association
- Cathy McPhillps, Digital and Social Marketing Strategist
- Avery Block, Social Engagement & Brand Champion at Taco Bell
- Michael Minichello, Host of Restaurant Raps
- Jill McFarland, Digital and Social Media at Applebee's
Final voting of the Top 5 will be conducted by the committee and will be announced Aug. 1.
Award winners will receive free admission to this year's conference. The awards will be presented throughout this year's FSMU conference.
Click here to fill out the FSMU Social Media Awards nomination form.
Read more about online, social and mobile marketing.