Dec. 22, 2008
CAMBRIDGE, Ohio — HoodMart has announced the release of its new Ventless Exhaust Hood System. Its state-of-the-art design features innovative triple filters, upblast technology for vapor removal, portability and a zero installation factor.
The Ventless Exhaust Hood System is approved for electric equipment and fryers with oil capacities of up to 85 pounds; not to exceed 470 square inches of cooking area. The standard system will accommodate fryer widths up to 24 inches and depths up to 30 inches.
The system's features include:
- Constructed of polished, 18 gauge stainless steel for durability and aesthetic appeal
- Triple-filter system designed to trap grease particles while removing smoke and reducing cooking odors
- Fully integrated Ansul R-102 wet chemical fire suppression system
- Interlocking start is a standard feature and does not allow the fryer or hood to operate separately
- Casters incorporate swivel and locking front and non-swivel back for portability
- Base unit includes removable sides for ease of cleaning
- Color-coded, lighted alert system included to ensure system is running safely and efficiently