- PROJECT HELP
- WHITE PAPERS
SINGAPORE — Shareholders of Singapore-based Inno-Pacific Holdings, owner of Shakey's Pizza, approved the sale of the 61-unit chain on Aug. 20.
According to an announcement made on the Singapore Stock Exchange Web site, the approval clears the way for the sale of pizza chain to Jacmar Companies, currently a 19-unit Shakey's franchisee.
Jacmar bought Shakey's Inc. for $4.5 million dollars, and will operate it under the name of Shakey's Restaurants Franchising Company. The sale is expected to be official on Aug. 31.
Read related Shakey's stories
* ANALYSIS: Sale of Shakey's Pizza great for franchisees, even better for Inno-Pacific
* Jacmar to spend $4.5 million on Shakey's Pizza chain
* Inno-Pac agrees to sell Shakey's Pizza chain to Jacmar Cos.
* Jacmar Corp., franchisee of Shakey's Pizza, moves to acquire Shakey's Inc.
* Settlement efforts may avert trial in Shakey's Pizza lawsuit
* Looming financial woes threaten Inno-Pacific, Shakey's pizza parent
* 'Circular' reasoning dogs defendant in Shakey's Pizza lawsuit
© 2014 Networld Media Group All rights reserved.