Oct. 3, 2013
Throughout October, Ledo Pizza, an Annapolis, Md.-based 100-unit chain, will deliver its pizzas in 18-inch pink boxes to raise awareness about various cancer charities throughout its markets.
Ledo Pizza will also donate $10,000 to cancer charities. Guests are encouraged to visit the following charities and consider a donation during the month:
- Breast Cancer Fund
- John & Amy Mewhiney Cancer Foundation
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Cancer Care
- Cancer Research Institute
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
Those interested in making a donation, can visit ledopizza.com/news.cfm.
Read more about cause marketing.