Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers will open its newest location July 1 in Lone Tree, Colo., at 9271 Park Meadows Drive.
"After looking all over the state of Colorado for almost a year, we were lucky enough to find a prime spot in Lone Tree," said Shane Purcel, owner of Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers. "The community excitement that we have seen through social media and web inquiries has been overwhelmingly gratifying, just another reason we are thrilled to bring Mellow to town."
The menu features a variety of handcrafted pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones and appetizers. Options for vegetarians, vegans and kids are available, along with gluten-free options.
This restaurant features a combination of 1970s colors, large murals and midcentury modern architecture. Design elements include:
- Pizza Bandito, a psychedelic mascot, greets visitors as they enter the Mellow.
- A 9-foot Mel, Mellow's mascot, which is made from repurposed mechanical parts.
- Vintage rock posters featuring old school jam bands, a nostalgic nod to the 70s-inspired theme throughout the store.
- Restored vintage gliders provide seating along the entrance.
- A cosmic dream world mural covering 600 square feet of wall space.
There is also a full-service indoor/outdoor bar with a variety of craft beers, wine and cocktail options. Guests can join the Mellow Mushroom Beer Club and receive members-only rewards along the way. This Mellow also features a 1,500-square-foot enclosed, heated and cooled patio with mountain views and a fire pit.
Read more about franchising and growth.