BALTIMORE — The Mid-Atlantic Food, Beverage and Lodging Expo, slated to take place Sept. 17-18, 2008, at the Baltimore Convention Center, will offer a variety of new products and services exclusive to the hospitality industry.
The 2008 show floor will showcase nearly 300 exhibiting companies, many of which have received the show exclusive New Product Premiere designation. The distinction is one of the Expo's three designations awarded to exhibitors offering innovative and fresh new products to the hospitality industry as of January 1st, 2007.
A few examples of New Product Premiere exclusives include:
- Delaware Business Systems— Digital Dining Hand Held POS —The Digital Dining Hand Held POS has all of the functions of a desktop POS. Order and payment are done right at the table, which increases speed of service and table turns.
- eFoodDistribution.com — Food Distribution Web site —eFoodDistribution.com brings food distribution companies onto a single platform, where buyers get the most competitive prices in a fast, efficient and convenient manner.
- ESS (Electronic Systems Services)— 3M Wireless Communication System Model XT-1 —The 3M Wireless Communication System Model XT-1 is the next level of digital communications for drive-thru operations. The product was first introduced to the Mid-Atlantic market in May of 2008.
- Food Service Equipment Liquidators— Food Service Equipment Web site —Food Service Equipment Dealers and Distributors across the country post equipment for sale, with links to their Web sites. The product was introduced in June/July of 2008.
- Hale and Hearty Soups— Brand New Seasonal Soups —Over the past year, new offerings included:Spiced Pumpkin Coconut Bisque, Tortellini En Brodo,Wild Mushroom Lentil,Cream of Asparagus, Tomato Corn & Basil,Asparagus White Mushroom, Vegetarian Sweet Corn Chowder.
- MSS POS —Marquis POS —The Marquis POS offers powerful features including Smart Check, Smart Discount, Advanced Reporting and Online Ordering.
- Ribs â€˜N' Things—Picky Vicki Gourmet BBQ Sauces —Developed to compliment existing line of BBQ sauces using special seasonings and habanero peppers. They are preservative and gluten free. Available in mild, bold and extreme.
- TransAct Technologies Inc.— www.TransActSupplies.com — The complete, one-stop shop for POS supplies. Receipt paper rolls, ribbons, inkjet cartridges, guest checks and more.
- Universal Debit and Credit System— Vivo Terminal / Pay-at-Table Terminal —The Vivo Terminal / Pay–at-Table Terminal speeds up customer lines, provides additional credit card security and is set up for cell phone credit card transactions.