NPD Foodservice Summit to address industry trends
March 29, 2010
The NPD Group, a leading market research company, will be bringing together foodservice executives, analysts, and researchers for a one-day foodservice summit in Chicago on April 15. The summit, which will be held at The University of Chicago's Gleacher Center, will include discussions that address the strategic issues and trends affecting the foodservice industry.
Executives from Heinz North America, McDonald's USA, Taco Bell Corp., UBS Investment Research and NPD foodservice market research analysts will share their knowledge and insights with NPD Foodservice Summit attendees.
Guest speakers and topics at the Summit include:
- Keynote: How do America's Eating Patterns Translate into Stock Performance? — David Palmer, executive director, UBS Investment Research
- Ethnic Insights: Uncovering Opportunities — Vivian Chen, manager of marketing, McDonald's USA
- Discovering & Translating Insights into a Competitive Advantage — Kim Cupelli, associate director, customer marketing, Heinz North America
- Kids Today — Anita Frazier, industry Analyst, toys & video games, The NPD Group Inc.
- What's the True Potential of Foodservice Retail? — Ann Hanson, executive director, food & beverage, The NPD Group, Inc.
- Why Loyalty Matters — Lynn Hemans, director, industry & competitive insights, Taco Bell Corp.
Financing and capital improvements
Trends / Statistics
Recommended For You