NRA announces chef lineup for World Culinary Showcase
Feb. 21, 2014
World-class celebrity chefs will dish out tips and showcase their talents at the World Culinary Showcase at this year's 2014 National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show and the International Wine, Spirits & Beer Event at NRA Show.
The World Culinary Showcase, running all four days of the NRA Show, will feature chefs from across the country, including:
- Rick Bayless – Winner of Bravo's Top Chef Masters and multiple James Beard award winner.
- Maxime Bilet – Forbes "30 under 30" for the food and wine industry in 2012.
- David Burke – Top Chef Masters contestant and chef/owner of David Burke concepts from New York to Colorado.
- Maneet Chauhan – Chopped judge, Iron Chef challenger and James Beard Award winner.
- Graham Elliot –Three-time James Beard Award nominee; Iron Chef and Top Chef Masters competitor.
- Marc Forgione – Chef/owner of the Michelin-starred Restaurant Marc Forgione as well as American Cut in NYC, among others; winner of "The Next Iron Chef."
- Robert Irvine – Host of The Food Network's Restaurant: Impossible and Restaurant Express.
- Jehangir Mehta – Participant on Food Network's Next Iron Chef Redemption and Iron Chef America; the runner-up on the Next Iron Chef.
- Pat Neely – A celebrity chef with Food Network's Down Home with the Neelys.
- Claire Robinson – Host of 5 Ingredient Fix, host of Food Network Challenge; as well as hosted shows on BBC America and Cooking Channel.
- Art Smith – Executive chef and co-owner of Table fifty-two, Art and Soul, LYFE Kitchen restaurants, Southern Art and Bourbon Bar, and Joanne Tratorria; two-time James Beard Award recipient.
- Ming Tsai – James Beard Award-winning chef/owner of Blue Ginger and his new Asian Gastropub Blue Dragon; Emmy Award-winner, host and executive producer of PBS-TV's Simply Ming.
- Andrew Zimmern – Two-time James Beard Award-winning TV personality, chef, food writer, teacher; creator, host and co-executive producer of Travel Channel's hit series, Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern and Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre World.
NRA Show 2014 will be held May 17-20 and IWSB will be held May 18-19 at Chicago's McCormick Place.
National Restaurant Association
Staffing & Training
Recommended For You