NRA Show 2010: NRA, FCSI to offer free design consultations
May 16, 2010
Attendees at the 2010 National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show will have exclusive opportunities to receive one-on-one design and management advisory consultation services from leading experts all four days of the event. The NRA Show will take place May 22-25 at Chicago's McCormick Place.
Created in cooperation with the Foodservice Consultants Society International (FCSI), the Ask the Design Experts area will feature 120 free, 30-minute consultation sessions with designers and management advisory consultants. The front- and back-of-house and management advisory sessions are available exclusively to the Show's restaurant, foodservice and hospitality operator attendees on level 3 in the South Hall. Appointments for consultations may be booked on a first come, first served basis through the NRA Show 2010 website.
"Guests choose restaurants not only based on great food, but also because of customer service and dining room ambiance, and optimized restaurant design can enhance those areas," said Ira Cohn, convention chair for NRA Show 2010 and president of ARAMARK Business and Industry Group. "The Ask the Design Experts service at NRA Show 2010 will offer unique opportunities to receive free advice from leading designers and management advisory consultants that will improve your business."
Design and management experts from the following companies will be featured:
Saturday, May 22
- A' La Carte Consulting Alliance Specialty: stage by stage concept development. Management advisory services.
- JPS Design Specialty: interior design for both remodeling and new construction. Front-of-house.
- Partners & Sirny Architects Specialty: conceptualization, architecture and interior design services. Front-of-the-house.
- Robert Rippe and Associates, Inc. Specialty: operational planning, equipment selection and functional design. Back-of-house.
Sunday, May 23
- Cini Little International, Inc. Specialty: management and operations issues in both remodeling and new facility development. Back-of-house.
- Michael Brady, Inc. Architects Specialty: architecture and engineering, interior design and construction management. Front-of-house.
- Ricca Newmark Design Specialty: equipment surveys, interior architecture and design, operations transition and laundry design/consulting. Back-of-house.
- Vision 360 Design Specialty: design and development while preserving profit. Front-of-house.
Monday, May 24
- Design Collective Incorporated Specialty: a wide range of design solutions. Front-of-house.
- Dynamic Designs, Inc. Specialty: family entertainment center design. Front-of-house.
- Landmark Design, Inc. Specialty: planning, interior design and contract management. Back-of-house.
- MVP Services Group Specialty: layout and design working with architects, builders and operators. Back-of-house.
Tuesday, May 25
- Aria Group Architects, Inc. Specialty: Front- and Back-of-House
- Culinary Options Specialty: concept clarity development and intelligent menu content. Management advisory services.
- Cuningham Group Architecture, P.A. Specialty: kitchen and bar functionality and aesthetics, combined with sustainability and profitability. Front-of-house.
- L.P. Enterprises, Inc. Specialty: operational purchasing and supply management advisory services.
The annual National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show will be held May 22-25 at McCormick Place in Chicago. For more information, visit the Show website at www.restaurant.org/show.
Restaurant Design / Layout
Trends / Statistics
Recommended For You