Papa John's awards franchisees of the year
April 10, 2014
Papa John's International announced its Franchisees of the Year during its recent annual operators conference in Orlando, Fla.
- 351 Dough LLC, Arkanas: Domestic Franchisee of the Year (1-3 restaurants): Timothy A. Redden, franchisee;
- PJ Operations North, North Dakota and Minnesota: Domestic Franchisee of the Year (4-10 restaurants): Tom Wylie, franchisee;
- PJ Hawaii, Hawaii: Domestic Franchisee of the Year (11 or more restaurants): Quan Nguyen, president and operating partner;
- International Small Franchisee of the Year Winner: PJA LLC, Azerbaijan: Kamran Aliyev and Murad Melikov, franchisees;
- International Large Franchisee of the Year Winner: Corporacion Peruana de Restaurantes SA, Peru: Alejandro Ponce, CEO
"Each winner does an outstanding job delivering on our 'Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.' brand promise every day," CEO John Schnatter said in a news release. "These franchisees are excellent role models for the entire Papa John's system, and it is an honor to recognize their efforts."
Each winner was honored with a $20,000 cash award and a crystal replica of a Papa John's restaurant.
Franchising & Growth
Recommended For You