Aug. 7, 2013
PAR Technology Corporation has released the latest version of PAR EverServ PixelPoint V12 point-of-sale software. EverServ PixelPoint V12 includes more than 40 new features and enhancements, which provide greater flexibility and capabilities to help restaurant operators simplify deployment, reduce costs and improve customer service, according to a company press release.
PAR has deployed more than 42,000 PixelPoint licenses at restaurants around the world, including Baskin-Robbins, Taco Mayo, Wild Wings, Restaurantes California and Mike Anderson's Seafood.
EverServ PixelPoint V12 key enhancements offer restaurant operators greater flexibility for:
- Mobile POS – extended POS capabilities for tablets.
- Software purchasing options – ability to purchase PixelPoint as a monthly subscription.
- POS Security – configurable security and compliance features.
- International payments – EMV payment and fiscal framework expedites global deployments.
- Third-party integration – expanded list of certified and established interfaces.
- And Business Reporting – simplified tools for building custom reports and more standard reports.
"From its inception, PixelPoint is designed for flexibility and ease of use. The focus of the new features in V12 builds upon this vision," said Karen E. Sammon, president of ParTech, PAR's parent company. "The latest enhancements to PixelPoint simplify front of house and back of house operations and offer extensive flexibility in terms of deployment, purchase models, security, mobility, global payment support and reporting. PixelPoint's increased suite of APIs further extends the POS capabilities with extensive options from third-party interfaces."
PAR EverServ PixelPoint has attained PADSS certification and is currently available through PAR's North America channel partners and will be available globally later in the third quarter of 2013.
Read more about technology.