Paytronix Systems Inc. announced that it has expanded its rewards platform with integrations to four additional POS systems, including Par Pixel Point, Digital Dining, tablet-based NorthStar, and the new VeriFone Evolution VX520 terminal. The new integrations add to Paytronix's existing lineup, which includes MICROS 3700/9700, MICROS SIMphony, XPIENT, NetPOS, Speedline and Positouch.
According the Paytronic, the POS and rewards platform integrations offer the following:
- 1-to-1 cashier messaging
- Real-time points accrual
- 1-to-1, real-time rewards redemption and decrement from member accounts that restrict users from redemption beyond program specifications
- The ability to tie actual purchase behavior - down to the check level - to each individual reward program member
- Guest lookup by telephone or email and mobile check-in
- Accurate liability reporting
- Store and forward of accruals when connectivity is unavailable.
“IT and marketing groups across the country rely on our best practices to assure speed, stability, and uninterrupted program operations. We have a track record of exceptionally reliable POS integrations that began when we first tied our real-time rules engine to the POS in 2001,” said Saad Khalid, Paytronix product manager, in a company press release. “While the POS integration remains the keystone of the customer engagement ecosystem, Paytronix has since developed several other integrations with each digital touch point.”