H.E.L.P., the Charity announced that for its latest grant period, which ended Feb. 15, it issued 32 awards of grants totaling $9,282.99.
This brings the total awards of grants since H.E.L.P., the Charity began in October, 2010, to 306 awards of grants totaling $65,008.11.
According to a news release, through its grant program, H.E.L.P. (Helping Education with Love and Pizza) provides grants to U.S.-based non-profit tax exempt schools and other entities to support educational programs.
H.E.L.P. is supported by all Figaro's Pizza outlets, Pizza Schmizza and Schmizza Pub & Grub restaurants, Nick-N-Willy's in Grand Junction, Colo., and All-Mine Frozen Yogurt in Molalla, Ore.
Funds for this period will be used for efforts such as:
- Permanent exhibits at the Discover! Children's Museum in Centralia, Wash.
- A positive behavior program at Montclair Elementary in Pensacola, Fla., and an Intervention System in Gold Hill, Ore.
- An English computer lab in Warren, Ore.
- Books for Paulding Elementary in Paulding, Ohio.
- Admission to outdoor school for low income families in Aumsville, Ore.
- Kid Care After School Program in Scappoose, Ore.