Pizza Hut Canada has introduced five new pizzas inspired by signature Canadian dishes and the country's cultural diversity. They include Creamy Butter Chicken Pizza, Asian BBQ, Grilled Chicken Club and Smokey Maple Bacon.
Additionally, the brand has added Cheesy Beef Poutine Pizza, a tribute to Canada's popular street food.
"Canadians are adventurous eaters who seek out a variety of tastes," said Beverley D'Cruz, marketing director, Pizza Hut Canada. "The Canadian landscape is changing, and these new recipes are our way of celebrating Canada's diversity and multicultural outlook in a modern, exciting way, and tapping into Canadian favorites."
D'Cruz adds that while Pizza Hut Canada is the only brand in the world to have a cheesy beef poutine pizza, other Pizza Hut markets could adopt the recipes, which include:
- Cheesy Beef Poutine, with shaved seasoned steak, fries, cheese curds and mozzarella atop Pizza Hut's pan crust
- Creamy Butter Chicken, with butter chicken sauce, grilled chicken strips, roasted red peppers, red onions and pizza mozzarella, all available on a choice of crust
- Asian BBQ, featuring Asian BBQ sauce, shaved steak, red onions, pizza mozzarella, and garnished with green onions and sesame seeds
- Grilled Chicken Club, which combines Alfredo sauce, grilled chicken strips, bacon, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, pizza mozzarella and pepper mayo drizzle atop a pie
- Smokey Maple Bacon, with Alfredo sauce, maple bacon strips, bacon crumble, sliced mushrooms, shredded cheddar and pizza mozzarella.
The new Canadian Favourites Pizzas are available at Pizza Huts across Canada now for a limited time. Medium pizzas start at $15.
Read more about food and beverage promotions.