Pizza Hut launches website for prospective franchisees
Aug. 3, 2010
Pizza Hut has launched PizzaHutFranchise.com, a new website showcasing franchising opportunities nationwide, making it easier for potential franchisees to join the Pizza Hut team.
"We're excited to offer people a way to really understand, step by step, what it means to become part of the Pizza Hut franchise system," said Jim Avery, senior manager, new franchise business development at Pizza Hut. "With the new site, potential franchisees will find it easier to pinpoint possible opportunities in their areas and learn more about franchising with the Pizza Hut brand."
PizzaHutFranchise.com will impact franchisee engagement and growth by giving potential franchisees access to the following:
- Buzz data about the pizza business
- News and information about the Pizza Hut brand, mission and position as a category leader
- Clear geographic breakdown of opportunities across the United States
- Schedule of the training and support exercises in place for new franchisees
- Breakdown of the Pizza Hut new franchisee process, from qualification to developing multiple restaurants
- Detailed information concerning the initial investment costs of becoming a Pizza Hut franchisee
Pizza Hut's is the latest in a movement for the biggest pizza chains to more actively recuit franchisees. CiCi's Pizza just unveiled new candidate-facing software that helps recruit the best franchisees.
Franchising & Growth
Staffing & Training