Nov. 18, 2009
FireFly Technologies has announced that the latest release of the Phoenix Point-of-Sale software includes an expanded customer loyalty program to help restaurant owners with customer retention in a competitive marketplace.
"Our enhanced loyalty program is a valuable tool in Phoenix's marketing arsenal for generating repeat business," said Duessa Holscher, managing partner at FireFly. "Our new, extensive business rules let restaurant owners customize a loyalty program that fits their needs. And unlike third-party programs, the Phoenix loyalty program is fully integrated with the point-of-sale at no extra cost, so you don't pay monthly or per swipe fees."
Features of the Phoenix loyalty program include:
- Flexible rules determining how points are earned
- Bonus points available for certain items, certain days or times, the first order, or the first online order
- Loyalty swipe cards to easily capture purchase history, even for dine-in orders
- Points management, expiration tracking and minimum point requirements
- Support for online orders to earn points