QSR Automations has introduced its new guest management solution, DineTime. According to a company news release, DineTime enables smaller-scale establishments to run more efficiently while maximizing customer experience.
Features of the new app include:
- Management: DineTime enables restaurants to digitally manage wait lists, staff, reservations and floor plans to better serve customers and improve overall operations.
- Two-Way Texting: Using its proprietary technology, DineTime can alert customers via text message when their table is ready instead of using buzzers.
- Quotes: Restaurants can provide automated, digital quotes directly to guests.
- Marketing: Restaurants can create guest or patron lists to leverage for customer marketing.
- Accessibility: DineTime can be accessed through the mobile application or through DineTime.com's portal.
QSR Automations provides guest management and kitchen software solutions to more than 70,000 locations, including Cheesecake Factory, Olive Garden, Applebee's International and more, and its software solution integrates with 54 other POS providers, the release said.