Harbortouch, a touchscreen point-of-sale (POS) provider, has announced that it has added a new quick-service restaurant and delivery module to its free POS system program.
The new Harbortouch QSR & Delivery package helps merchants save time and money with specialized features designed to address the needs of this market, including:
- Driver management tools that make it easy for managers to assign drivers to specific orders, view order details and see how long each order has been waiting;
- Advanced mapping functionality for delivery orders that gives merchants the option to print delivery directions on the receipt, and print directions with multiple stops to deliver more than one order in a single trip;
- Advanced caller ID integration to manage incoming calls, view each customer's contact information and order history as calls come in, and then assign each call to a new order in one step;
- Easy menu editing to add, change or remove menu items, modifiers and categories; Customizable item discounts to accommodate daily specials, coupons or happy hour;
- The ability to split checks, share items and transfer tickets to other servers;
- Advanced reporting functionality that provides a top-level view of business operations;
- Employee management with built-in time clock and the ability to view a detailed breakdown of hours worked for per employee or per day as well as productivity reports; and
- Customer database that records complete purchase history and contact information for each customer, which works for loyalty programs or direct marketing.
Each system is available with the merchant's choice of two hardware options: the standard Harbortouch POS equipment or Harbortouch POS Elite, an all-in-one system developed for high-end and high-volume merchants.
Harbortouch offers free setup and implementation, including installation of all hardware and training for all POS customers. Complete customer service and technical support are available 24/7 by phone and email.
Read more about POS systems.